SPRINT (SPace Research and Innovation Network for Technology) is a space sector high-growth programme for SMEs to:
– innovate and develop technologies for the space sector
– enter the growing space sector with existing and new products
– use technologies or data from space to innovate products for your markets
SPRINT gives funded access to the expertise and equipment of leading UK universities to support your new product and market programmes.
It will support 150 projects over three years starting in April 2018. It will be delivered by five universities: Leicester; Open University, Southampton, Surrey and Edinburgh and can support businesses across the UK.
SPRINT is supported by Research England.
– materials and equipment for any aspect of the sector supply chain
– satellite sensor systems
– innovative processing and visualisation of satellite-derived data
– application of satellite-derived data in ANY industry or sector
– proof of concept studies
– exploring entry to the space sector
SPRINT support to SMEs is provided under the European Commission General Block Exemption Regulations (GBER) Aid for Research, Development and Innovation.